Tug On This
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
  It's not the shoes, Mars.


Originally uploaded by Tug.
Or the uniforms. Hey Detroit, you can change your uniforms all you want, but changing your team's ultimate suckitude is going to take a lot more than these Carolina Pahther-like unis. Seriousy, I was watching you get pummeled by St. Louis last night and was getting pretty worried that my backup fantasy QB, Jake Delhomme, was looking pretty bad out there. Then I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized it wasn't Delhomme at all but assmaster Joey Harrington. Whew. What a load off my mind that was.

So Detroit, while we here at TUGCO applaud your desires to change yourselves, we just think you need to start with team personel and coaching. Changing your shirts isn't going to help.

On the bright side, once you're out of the playoff race, maybe Carolina will take 'em off your hands for their stretch run. That's putting a positive spin on it, huh?
 
Comments:
It was a depressing game to watch, Tug. And I know depressing games, I'm a Bears fan.
 
Same thing happened to me. I turned on the asswhoopin sometime in the 3rd quarter, and the utter inepititude of the Detriot offense lulled me into a TV coma. Even though I kept seeing the words "Ford Field" I kept thinking it was Carolina - I wondered why they had slightly tweeked their uniforms.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Mainly I've been driving. Alfa Romeo. First to four in under sixty. Seconds. Gears. Dig it.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / May 2007 / July 2007 / December 2007 /


Powered by Blogger