Tug On This
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
  Graphics department -- You're fired!
No it's not a cross-network promotional stunt between ABC's "The Apprentice" and Fox's "American Idol." No, it's simply the truth of the matter. Apparently, somebody at Fox ran the wrong telephone numbers on the screen below last night's Idol contestants.

Yikes.

This means that some of you voted for the wrong people last night, and the mediocre new heartthrobs you wanted to stay may, or may not be the ones you wanted to boot off. Get it?

Either way, it's a huge (Prounounce it whtout the "H", like "Yuge!" That makes it bigger!) prob for the network.

Rumors are they are rebroadcasting the same show tonight with the correct numbers.

Man, am I glad I'm not the guy that keyed that stuff in last night.

Of course, Defamer is much better at this than me. They actually know the contestants' names.

P.S. I like one of the rockers. Not sure which one, though. And the girl who sings country, but not last night, she sang Heart.
 
Comments:
Wow! I never would've thought that was possible. I can't imagine a mistake being made like that, on national television!!! I mean, everyone is talking about it today and I heard that they just had a brand new show tonight to make things fair. Weird. It doesn't at all sound like a publicity stunt. I mean, it couldn't be anything like the Janet Jackson weird-sun-thing-stuck-through-my-nipple thing... could it?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Mainly I've been driving. Alfa Romeo. First to four in under sixty. Seconds. Gears. Dig it.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / May 2007 / July 2007 / December 2007 /


Powered by Blogger