Tug On This
Thursday, February 24, 2005
  I like Hot Dogs
I also like Will Ferrell's impression of Harry Caray. I like it so much that I have become somewhat profecient at copying it.
Did you get that: It's me, doing Will Ferrell, doing Harry Caray.

I also like Lost. I think it's one of the best shows on television right now. It never disappoints.

I also like Netflix. I live in KC, and they have a big clearinghouse here. Man, I drop a DVD in the mail and I get my new one in two days. Blockbuster is dead to me. Dead I say!

I also like the movie "The Last Samurai." I just saw it last week (Thanks Netflix!) As a fan of Star Wars, I became a fan of Akira Kurosawa's films (the big basis for Star Wars) and I have developed a love of the whole Samurai/Bushido thing. I've been reading about it lately, very cool.

I also like a new thing my friend John January and I have started doing. It's a Podcast. For info on what the hell a Podcast is, go to iPodder.org : and you can learn all about it. For our Podcast, you can check out our American Copywriter web page. We think it's decent, check it out for yourself.

I also like writing this blog.

And cheese.

And Ren & Stimpy.

Now log off, you bloated sack of protoplasm.
 
Comments:
What's up? I caught your podcast on wehatesheep and enjoyed it. I'm somewhat of an ad guy myself here in Portland, Oregon.

If you can pull yourself away from scribing Tom Brady hate mail or your newly "acquired" son (beautiful pic, by the way), check out my blog:
http://adverbloggin.blogspot.com

Have a good one.

-Andy Cale
 
I like pictures of cute babies.

I like listening to Tug, JJ and Bruno being their amusing selves in podcasts.

I like this blog.
 
I like being lazy, click here to read my weirdnesses.
 
I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other brothas can't deny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Mainly I've been driving. Alfa Romeo. First to four in under sixty. Seconds. Gears. Dig it.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / May 2007 / July 2007 / December 2007 /


Powered by Blogger